Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Just sayin'

I live in Sharpsburg Georgia, a small town growing by leaps and bounds from all sides around us.  We have a 4 lane road that runs through the middle of us, and use it most often to get anywhere.  A bit of an observation and complaint at the same time.  It seems everyone here ( and everywhere else too I bet) thinks they are the most important ones on the road, and therefore the left lane is for them alone, so it is common to have a line of cars 10 deep in the left lane at a stop light and 1 or 2 in the right lane, Does this make sense? Not to me but the real complaint is, knowing this , how is it possible to have all the cars in the right lane trailing one another at a distance that makes it impossible to pull into traffic, 10 or more deep, when I am waiting to try to enter the road from a parking lot or something.  Its not possible is it. Well it is all the time , so go figure.     ....... I'm just sayin' , that's all.

No comments:

Post a Comment